Hello friends! I don’t know about you, but my kids are picky eaters and often (okay, always) take cold lunch to school. It is a total hassle to use baggies and different sized containers to pack lunches, so these Sunsella bento-style lunch boxes work really well for us.
My kids love the fun colored lids and these are so easy to get open, plus there is plenty of divided space for sandwiches as well as cheese or fruits and vegetables.
- Child-friendly, easy-open lids (FYI: they are NOT leak proof)
- Premium quality, BPA, phthalate and lead free, highly durable, meets FDA standards.
- Microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe. Conveniently stack together for space saving storage.
- Save money on sandwich bags & plastic wrap. Great for color-coding lunches for the whole family.
- Dimensions: Length 9.5 x width 6.2 x height 2.2 inches – 1st compartment: 3 1/2 cups, 2nd compartment: 1 1/3 cups, 3rd compartment: 1 cup.
You can find them here and I highly recommend them!
I received this product for free/at deep discount in exchange for an honest review.