Hello and welcome! I received my Birchbox yesterday (addressed to “The Cheery Jen M.”, which made me giggle) and thought I’d share the contents!
I chose the Lo Bosworth box for December. I don’t generally chose the specialty boxes… but I liked the products offered, so why not?
- Cynthia Rowley lip stain in sugar – I already had this sample from a different box and do not like the color. The formula is nice, though!
- Embryolisse lait-creme concentrate, which I’ll use as a primer more than a makeup remover. It’s pretty small – the box is a little misleading!
- Joie folle de Joie parfum – I love this. I seriously considered saving points to buy the full size, alas, I chose a clarisonic instead.
- Ruffian Nail Lacquer in ruffian red. LOVE! So pretty.
- Davines replumping hair filler superactive. This is a nice 1.69 oz size!
- Bonuses: Davines Replumping shampoo and conditioner packets. These are great for travel!
I am very happy with this box! I can use everything except the lip stain, which I’ll give to my sis.