So, let’s make this quick this week. Here are five random favorites:
1. Our new kitten, Jensen. We adopted him from our local pet shelter a few days ago.
2. My new-to-me Garmin watch. I am trying to get back into running. I am not graceful and certainly not fast, but I’d like to improve. I was eyeing up some nicer models online but could not swing the price… and searched Craigslist on a whim. I found this bad boy and the heart rate strap in perfect condition for $70. **happy dance**
3. Our first cherry tomato this summer! I made my oldest wait to eat it until I took a picture. 🙂
4. My new August outfit from Fabletics. It makes me WANT to exercise so I can wear it!
5. One of my favorite online shops, Twice, just launched their Android app. If you download it, you can receive 50% off your order! Idownloaded it on my phone yesterday and had to look… I got a whole lot of Ann Taylor – 2 dresses, 2 jeans, 2 tops – for $60. You guys, ONE of those dresses was $129 new and they are shipping it all to my door for $60 with free returns. I’ve been very impressed with their quality and customer service, and I adore that they give you measurements for garments – less room for error in sizing!
I’m linking up with Heather at Mama Knows, Honeychild today – thanks for visiting me!